Re handeled mora and leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
would dearly love a svord peasent with wood handel. yeah yeah i know the whole swap a sharp for a sharp thing,but you can never have enough knives ,failing that anything offered willbe considered,apart from overnight gear

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Being so desperate is not attractive.... may be take it of and try in a few weeks, its hard to change people mind once they have seen somthing.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not that you ARE desperate, but posting 3-4 times a day on your own trade thread LOOKS desperate, and probably won't help your odds. Just my 2p.

Oh I don't know. If I had any cash at the moment I'd be tempted to buy something he want's to swap with him just to make him stop! ;)

Just kidding Trev, you're kind've a touchstone of regularity in my mixed up world.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
very funny lads !!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can say is it's staying on till it goes i hate the bloody thing wish i hadn't made it .
And i'm sure you all do too.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
very funny lads !!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can say is it's staying on till it goes i hate the bloody thing wish i hadn't made it .
And i'm sure you all do too.
Maybe theres something you could add as a deal sweetener? Apart from the obvious joy of not having this thread at the top of everyones forum list ALL the time?? Or reform the handle so its a nice fit for yourself and learn to love it, its your first so you should keep it for posterity :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE