Re handeled mora and leather sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Pics in DIY and tradional crafts if interested. Decided to put this up for swaps guys I've just finished making the two for a bit of fun if you look in pic number five you will see a grind mark half way up the blade this is on both sides of the blade and was done by the previous owner of the blade nothing a good sharpen wouldn't fix it's razor sharp anyway but just looks a bit pants .
I'm looking to swap for sharps but must have a sheath ,folder or fixed don't mind.
And not SAK ,I already have one thanks for looking .
Hope they find a good home that will use them Ive spent a lot of time and effort making them but not my cup of tea.
Try ya luck guys ya never know

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It has been quiet today, nice and sunny. Nice knife but I'm skint and have too many already. Cheers GB

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
back up for trade guys ive tried to like the traditional look but cant . imafter a nice folder not SAK as i already have one.
Or even a nice lil whittler blade and i'll handel it myself

Last edited:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Your looking to me swap a sharp for a sharp. I think people who want to get rid of one sharp perhaps don't want another? Maybe broaden your list a little?

Fair point there sir
how about any offers on packs in OG 15l to 30l day sacks or some kind of og smock or anything else apart from overnight gear .Lets see if that attracts any fish now i've put a fresh worm on the hook
maybe even some leather for sheath work and stitch thread

Last edited:

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Pics added to maybe stir some interest, I've modded the handle today too ,this is how the mora looks now
Make some offers guys no overnight gear required.
A3BB0C4B-8AFE-44BF-A5E7-9CE394AD547A-2358-000000C9CB3E8120.jpg

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Anything considered !!!!!! this has to go chaps it will not get used as it's not to my liking.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MADE IT AND HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Anything considered !!!!!! this has to go chaps it will not get used as it's not to my liking.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MADE IT AND HATE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any small DPM rucksacks as im not an overnighter dont need a massive back pack . 15 20L is plenty

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE