Rachel Mears RIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemisis

Settler
Nov 20, 2005
Staffordshire
Deepest Sympathies to Ray and the children. I know nothing eases the pain of this moment yet,but in time you'll remember to retrace the tracks she left through your lives with fondness

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Any loss, even if expected is a shock! - my thoughts with Ray and the family.

Chance

Nomad
May 10, 2006
Aberdeenshire
So many brief acquaintances slip from the memory; but it's easy to recall the couple, even after more than 10 years.
My sincere condolences.

TC

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Death is nothing at all. They have only slipped away into the next room. They are still themselves and you are you, whatever you were to each other, that you still are. Call to them in the easy way you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as you always laughed at the liittle jokes you enjoyed together. Let their name be always the household word it always was, let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should they be out of mind because they are out of sight? They are waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE