Quiet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
HELLO WAYLAND AND ALL MY FRIENDS

sorry just thought a bit loud for a mo

maybe everyone is practising what they preach and actually using the kit they collect

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Snip>

maybe everyone is practising what they preach and actually using the kit they collect

I wish I could join them, I'm stuck at home with work at the moment.

Still the dog is getting some very long walks this week....
Whistlin.gif

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I wish I could join them, I'm stuck at home with work at the moment.

Still the dog is getting some very long walks this week....
Whistlin.gif

Me too...I'm still paying the price of two weeks away with school in the last month & next month 2 consectutive weekends for Scouts.

Between that and the kids sporting commitments (Liverpool aquatics centre by 0900hrs tomorrow for the day), I've got zero chance of any woods time!

Simon

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I'm not working, yay, kids sleeping after late night skype with Wifey, yay, stuck my wedding ring to my finger with epoxy, boo! still off to the woods for a walk later.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Getting out?
Hardly!
The Mencap house where I do relief work is a permanent staff member down at the moment, 2 are on holiday and now one has gone sick...so I have a lot of relief work on!
Plus it is summer and my canoe coaching work is getting busy, plus it is my main gear testing time for the magazines...
I aint got time to play!
but then my work is mainly outdoors, testing kit, canoeing etc :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE