Probably the best car ad ever...............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
My missus has the same car except older! :lmao:
I come from a family full of engineers and mechanics who just wont let "Nanny" nissan go. We too bought it from a dear old lady who also went no further than the local shop and only clocked up about 40,000 on it in 10 years. :rolleyes:

Cracking car but this year i dont think we are going to put her, or us for that matter through the pain of another MOT :(

All good things come to an end.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
the questions at the bottom is class :D

"Acceleration of a tectonic plate"

You can't buy stuff this funny. I hadn't realised there were so many questions either.

Found this gem amongst them:

Q: If I win the auction, do I have to take the car away? Thanks
A: Please god yes. But feel free to abandon it down the road on our neighbour's ornamental rockery.

And:

Q: hi mate,dont wanna buy your car but can i call on you when i have some sand i want to sell to the arabs as you just seem to know the right words to talk people into buying something they dont really want or need.regards... 11-Mar-10
A: هتاف ميت. لا تتردد في اعطاء لي مكالمة بأسرع ما كنت على استعداد ، وسأكون سعيدا لإلزام ، Cheers, Olly

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE