post a picture of yourself

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
OK - for all my fans....

In Africa (which is the old croc?)
021JOHNANDCROC.jpg

This hands down the coolest mug shot in this thread. We could make action figures from this one. Small plastic John Fennas that says "Arrr" and shakes his fist at the crocodile arms when you push a button on his belly. Wrestling ring and crocodiles sold separately.

in South Wales with a migraine
Nov10795.jpg

:eek:

You a lot look like a pirate (who's having a laundry day) in this picture. That could also be a cool action figure. Plastic John Fennas that says "Arrr" and shakes his fist at you when you push a button on his belly. Stolen spare pirate clothing, laundrymat, wrestling ring and laundry thief sold separately.

WoodWildling

Forager
Oct 16, 2008
New Forest
www.bigskyliving.co.uk
DofEexp2-5May08017.jpg

Me (far left) & friends on an DoE expedition in the new forest as part of the support team to Claire, in the wheelchair who has ME. Fantastic 3 days enjoyed very much by all - Claire even managed to walk some of her route and we were all very proud of her.:cool:

Wild

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
Hey, you asked for a pic. Well, here are two - about the only ones I have of ME.

Me and a couple of the boys making the weekly run over to Chicago with a load of moonshine - and prepared for any "trouble" from obama's boys when we get there. That's me with the "chopper".
miketomtony.jpg

And a little ... bar-b-q ... some of boys had for a group of Texicans trying to run a herd of cattle through our range! I'm up front/right not hiding behind any mask/hood.
Vigilance.jpg

I can't find the one where I was out trying to romance that hardware store widow. And I've lost weight and them chin whiskers since then.

Just some of the little ... games we play to keep ourselves occupied.

Mikey - that grumpy ol' German blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
This hands down the coolest mug shot in this thread. We could make action figures from this one. Small plastic John Fennas that says "Arrr" and shakes his fist at the crocodile arms when you push a button on his belly. Wrestling ring and crocodiles sold separately.

You a lot look like a pirate (who's having a laundry day) in this picture. That could also be a cool action figure. Plastic John Fennas that says "Arrr" and shakes his fist at you when you push a button on his belly. Stolen spare pirate clothing, laundrymat, wrestling ring and laundry thief sold separately.

If you are looking for a button on my belly - you have a lot of area to search!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Why no Action Figure of the Panto role?:confused: :cool:

cheapeats

Forager
Feb 20, 2008
New England
My oldest son and I in the New Hampshire's(USA) White mountains this past October
52dc7cec.jpg

My youngest son and I last year a couple of hours away from where the other picyure was taken.
2007_1007010.jpg

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Hey, you asked for a pic. Well, here are two - about the only ones I have of ME.

Me and a couple of the boys making the weekly run over to Chicago with a load of moonshine - and prepared for any "trouble" from obama's boys when we get there. That's me with the "chopper".
miketomtony.jpg

And a little ... bar-b-q ... some of boys had for a group of Texicans trying to run a herd of cattle through our range! I'm up front/right not hiding behind any mask/hood.
Vigilance.jpg

I can't find the one where I was out trying to romance that hardware store widow. And I've lost weight and them chin whiskers since the ..................

Just some of the little ... games we play to keep ourselves occupied.

Mikey - that grumpy ol' German blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

I guess black hoods are OK but I'll stick with camo to be on the safe side!

K

hiraeth

Settler
Jan 16, 2007
Port Talbot
Taken New Years Day on the 1st dippers club swim. Never been so cold in my life, it was -3.
Still it did cure the mother of all hangovers!
brrr.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE