Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Thanks for that, I always doubt myself in what I read, that many different rules and regs, it would be easy to make a mistake and end up in trouble.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

SGL70

Dec 1, 2014
Luleå, Sweden
Update regarding the possibility of going by bus:

The bus Company in question is a part of a multitude of companies and they offer point-to-point travelling, using bus, boat etc. This is the reason behind that there is a chance that a bus trip from Gallivare to Stora Sjofallet is facilitated by a combo of bus and taxi. However, I haven't been able to confirm that Stora Sjofallet is within their offer. I will know at the start of November (When new time tables are out).

In all, either by bus/taxi or by the efforts of the Stora Sjofallet resort....you will get there :)

Greger

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Hey guys. Happy to chip in for sat phone. Have still not asked if i can get hold of one but will do so as soon as im back. Also staying the night in a hostel ect the first night is a good idea and happy to pay.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I think it works per tent, as I said there was two sharing she wasn't bothered, works out just over £20 per night, look what you get facilities wise :)

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Yep its adding up fast. Most of my kit is sorted though. Just a dossbag and bivibag to get...😆😆😆👍👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
What an enthusiastic bunch! This is just bound to be a success.
I look forward to read the trip report :D

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
What an enthusiastic bunch! This is just bound to be a success.
I look forward to read the trip report :D

Well we've all met, with the exception of Greger ( sorry, we will skype ) and get along fine, we are all mad keen for this, some having done it before, trip of a lifetime :)

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Good luck all of you! Lets hope Greger isn´t a serial killer in disguise, looking forward to the time of his life :lmao:
(Sorry, I could´t help it...)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE