one man confused from Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
I was watching "Three Men go to Scotland" on TV and suddenly there was a familiar face. "hey thet's Patrick" I said. "This is Graham" Gryff said........Which one of us was right???

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
I watched it too. He's always been Patrick to me, Mrs StJon couldn't wait to say, "I thought you knew him..."
jon

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Funny that...

I was along at a friends watching the old firm derby today and foreby the grey hair...Charlie Nicholas is the spit of oor St Jon.:confused:

Robby

Nomad
Jul 22, 2005
Glasgow, Southside
What made it worse was that I said to my wife and showed her the picture on Patrick's (?) website, and she said it didn't look like the same person, so I started to doubt myself. So it definately was Patrick then, but called Graham??

Last edited:

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Yeah, it was Patrick.
He's getting about. :)

Wasn't yon boat at the end of the first part(the race) just the dreamiest wee thing?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Patrick McGlinchey, PatrickM on the forum, runs Backwoodsurvival, has been on the tv kind of a lot recently.
Patrick's good people and we like to see our friends doing well :approve:
The numpty on the last programme kept calling him Graham :rolleyes:

http://www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk

Cheers,
M

Last edited:

PatrickM

Nomad
Sep 7, 2005
Glasgow
www.backwoodsurvival.co.uk
It woz me honest gov....unfortunately the editors messed up the contributors list in the voice over along with a few other mistakes...in reality it was two days of utter chaos for 5 min of filming...a long story for the campfire...me thinks.

Another 30 min programme coming up for BBC N Ireland in a couple of weeks..........goodness knows what they will call me in that one.

Patrick (aka Graham)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE