Norwich and Norfolk group new thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
i have to go and meet a friend in the city later, my wife has the car so i'll have to cycle, i was wondering about using a sail! i'd get ther in 5 minutes! :lmao:

Kane

Forager
Aug 22, 2005
UK
RAPPLEBY2000 said:
i have to go and meet a friend in the city later, my wife has the car so i'll have to cycle, i was wondering about using a sail! i'd get ther in 5 minutes! :lmao:

Take a bit of tacking to get back though :)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:confused:
tacking...woah more like climbing! i had to climb over 3 fallen trees on the way home! :eek:

i'm still surprised my greenhouse is standing! :D

just spoke to Jason sears, he asked if we want to meet with the bucks group at some point!
don't know where, when, how yet but what do you guys think? :)

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
The weather was rather lively last night wasn't it? The 10 mile cycle commute back from work was rather exciting, to say the least :eek: . Got home to a power cut so out came the candles and Trangia, lovely.
I'd be up for a meetup with the Bucks lot if we can sort dates and transport and such.

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
weather was certainly lively my friend! :eek: Took out all my fences which put the mockas on my weekend out, spent the time repairing fencing and putting back up, such fun :lmao: As always i'm up for a sortie into uncharted territory and would be good to meet the Bucks group, they have some amazing beech woodlands around there, i used to do a bit of stalking with a college buddy around the chilterns, deer galore!! Anyone up for a wander anytime just p.m. me and see if we can do, hope all are well and hope to see you soon :bye:

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi sorry leaving meet -ups so late, had loads of stuff to sort out.

ok, i'm free Saturday 3rd feb

just for your info, as well as an area we can copice, there is an area of birch we can use to attempt birch sap tapping a little later in the year!

i can organise another day in the week for a meet for those not able to meet weekends.

i am free mondays, wednesdays and thursdays.

look forward to seeing you all again soon!

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I'd like to say I'll be able to come as well, BUT the :tapedshut :tapedshut car, has blown its head gasket :( . So no car for a while. and I am broke :( . With all the money I made from signs lately, I should soon be able to afford to move under the nearest bush.........
Or perhaps, if I can collect enough wood I could make a yurt, more comfi than under a bush :rolleyes:
so, I''l assume the car will be fixed, the money will be fixed and I'll be able to come :D
I do talk too much don't I :rolleyes:

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
lord lurcher said:
just got an estate car, so if a bucks meet on you can ride with me, Snufkin you're always welcome to ride too! :)
You're a very nice man :You_Rock_

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
jason sears if you lot are comeing next week end can i get some pms thanks

:confused: :eek:
no planned bucks weekend meet yet!!!!!

sorry jason we'll need more time to plan stuff lifts time off etc before a trip to bucks, i think it'll be a over night trip if we do. alot of us have problems getting free time, and there are issues with transport.

the 3rd is a norwich meetup.
how's about on the 3rd i take you to the area we can coppice, and you can take some wood home with you?

leon-b so this isnt a weekend its just a day meet up ?
correct, iv'e only organised one weekend away recently and you knew about it, when i do again there will be a fair bit more info like price,times,etc.
but don't be put off com along anyway!

KevB

Forager
Oct 19, 2005
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Hi Guys

Good to see you are still trying to get together. Would like to make it on the 3rd but am tied up a.m.
May be able to get over to see you in the afternoon. Could give you a lift JoJo if you are prepared to make it a half day.

Kev

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Ho Hum, the joys of the retail industry, I'll be working saturday while you're all having fun :rolleyes: . Hope you lot have a good'un. :) .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE