Norwich and Norfolk group new thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
the move is still going ahead......phew!
i'll probably be offline for a fewdays but i'll be too busy to surf anyway, speak to you guy's soon! :You_Rock_

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Hope everyone had a good one. Cant say i did as had a bad abcess come up just as all health services shut for xmas - OUCH!!! The new bivvy bag santa brought me cheered me up no end tho. Looking forward to some meet ups soon anyway hope you're all well and see you soon, keep the faith Sam ;)

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
lord lurcher said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! Hope everyone had a good one. Cant say i did as had a bad abcess come up just as all health services shut for xmas - OUCH!!! The new bivvy bag santa brought me cheered me up no end tho. Looking forward to some meet ups soon anyway hope you're all well and see you soon, keep the faith Sam ;)

And to you mate, and all the group too. :)

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
AT LAST I'VE MOVED!
HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS!

i only just got online again! NTL! is evil they gave me the wrong new pin number so i had to phone up a few times (once was 30mins!)

LETS MEET UP!

how about this (or next)sat or sunday?

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Glad you've finally sorted the move mate :) .
I work Saturdays now and the next two Sundays I'm busy :( .

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
RAPPLEBY2000 said:
anyone else free or prehaps a midweek meetup?
I can do a Friday, or with a bit of notice I could arrange another midweek day.

lord lurcher

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2005
norwich, norfolk
G'day guys! I'm working sat morning other than that i'm free to meet up for a stroll, also got a new tarp to try out, got your knife here for you rappleby whenever you want to add it to your collection! Hope to see y'all soon. :p

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
cheers lord lurcher, i forgot about the knife! :You_Rock_

looks like it's going to be harder to meet up, :(
prehaps this weekend is a bit short notice, how about a meeting next weekend.
at present i'm not working my best week days to meet are monday, tuesday or wednesday.

i don't really have any new gear to test as such, mainly because over the last year i've been trying to cut down my stuff, knowing i was moving.

since moving i got practical and i have a load of stuff to swap or sell i'll offer it to you guys first i'll have to sort it all first though ;) .

Snufkin

Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Next weekend I'm working Saturday and I'm off Oop North on Sunday mountainbiking. But I hope you guys have fun and I'll try and make the next one.

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
:(
ISN'T IT ORRIBLE WEATHER!

i'm sat at home, with a cough wondering how bad the wind's going to get!

at my new house (rented) is an extremely flimsy greenhouse made of flexible plastic sheets(like house "for sale" signs), we aren't allowed to take it down (the wind might do it for us ;) ) but at present i have 3 paracord guys running over it to stop it flying away!
when we arrived i was worried it was unsafe and looked at it's construction..... :eek: it is literally held together with see through tank tape.

it has to be seen to be believed! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE