Norway Jan 2013 - Five (plus one) go wild on the Nordmarka

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
let me recover from this virus i have had for the last 3 weeks, the Doc sill says she cant do anything for it ridiculous. I look forward to the next one already looking in to area's further north :)

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
April 2012 Trip:

007lilleaklugen31.jpg

Jan 2013 Trip:

lastcamp20121.jpg

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
oh their will be many stories told around the camp fire starting at White Rose Wood. I Carried Them I Say I Carried Them All!!!!!! i said it first so it must be true :)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
We picked a spot in the woods giving us a base camp to work out of as you know all the snow melting and food prep takes up a lot of time with limited daylight hours it gave the best safety and use of time .

Twodogs

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
....actually, they arrived, saw that I'd already stamped out an area for my tipi, then threw me off into the wilderness while they pitched their parachute there:)

(actually, I was so knackered breaking a trail for them through the knee-deep snow that I just crashed out in their tent for the first night!)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
A fine trip by all accounts, well done to all who made it

Great pics, interesting setups and plenty of the white stuff

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Guys, if you dont mind id be interested to hear a little about what you ate. Im guessing it was heavily pasta based but what you added to it and how you made it interesting would be really useful information.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE