Overnighter in a cave, Norway.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
thanks folks twas braw :) Moving to Norway is certainly our long term goal, but ill be back in scotland this summer for a few years bashing away at leather and iron again

Have now moved on to another farm with new projects taking up the time (building a stone age boat) so there won't be any updates for a while!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i spent over a year learning norwegian before coming over here. since being here, i have learned one or two words. everybody speaks fluent english and insists on speaking it, so its difficult to learn anything new. I only speak it on the phone or in coffee shops really. and of course we are now on the west coast, an hour north of bergen, where they speak in a really thick accent to make it even harder :lmao:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
i spent over a year learning Norwegian before coming over here. since being here, i have learned one or two words. everybody speaks fluent English and insists on speaking it, so its difficult to learn anything new. I only speak it on the phone or in coffee shops really. and of course we are now on the west coast, an hour north of Bergen, where they speak in a really thick accent to make it even harder :lmao:

I know exactly how you feel. When I lived on Cyprus I tried to learn the language and would try and use it whenever I could but the locals only really wanted to use English...better for them when dealing with tourists.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE