North west get together

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hey chaps

Just wondering if anyone in the north west is up for a bit of a get together?

If so where would be a good place for everyone? Had my last meet at the beginning of april and not been out since so chomping at the bit really

Anyone up for a couple of days out?

Dave

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I can make it during the day, but a sleep over is out of the question for me until progeny number 2 arrives :)

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
We had a good meet in the Lakes a couple of years ago. It was a commercial site that allowed campfires. Can't remember the name though. Wayland might remember.

Eric

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
It was Fisherground.

It was a very wet weekend at the end of the season, the ground was saturated and muddy but it was the first NW meet and it laid the foundations for Delamere Forest and then Middlewood so it wasn't all bad.

Nice site, great for the kids. Been a bit busy since it got in "cool camping". Love the fact you could catch the ratty from the end of the field.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I'll try and make it if I can

Not too bothered where either

I might be able to sort something in West Yorkshire but there's some chasing up to do.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
right we need some ideas for locations, i've been looking at places but most dont allow camp fire's and to be honest that is one of the best bits all gathering around a comunal fire

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE