North meet part II==New year episode

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Good Question
Sorry real life for me has been a pain in the backside at the minute. However there still seems to be interest, so lets try and get an idea of final numbers so I can pull my finge rout and book it..........

So
Me +1
anyone else?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
definately me plus 1, glad this is going ahead, it'll give me chance to try out my christmas pressies!

cheers

stuart

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
at my count that makes it 6 definates:

Razorstrop + 1
me + 1
Graham S
Josh G

and 6 maybe's:

Outdoorcode + 1
Running bare + 1
and + 2 for Josh G

6 would be cosy, a steady dozen would make for a great new year IMHO. so is there anyone else interested? sorry if it seems like i'm trying to take this over (i'm not!), i'm just really looking forward to new years, and want to try and make sure this happens.

cheers

stuart (the new year obsessive)

morch

Native
May 19, 2005
Darlington
Count me in too. Adress of site is :Great Tower Scout Camp, Windermere, Cumbria LA2 3PQ. I'm assuming we're still plannin on using this site :)

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
sorry guys i'll have to opt outta this one.

i got no transport....n the lakes is a bit too far to walk.

hope y'all have a good'un.

ps. guess u'll have to do the cooking mr strop :p

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
could you get the train scruff? that's what me and gemma are planning on doing, the tickets are a xmas gift from my mum. might be an option.

whilst on the subject, any chance of a lift from the station guys? it's not far so we could walk but i think we'll be carrying a lot more beer than usual :D

cheers

stuart

btw. by my count we're up to 9 definates and 5 maybe's now, i'll try and keep count.

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Can we hang fire on all this till Wednesday or Thursday I have been offered a different location which maybe easier to get to for everyone but need to check out a few things first i.e. dogs etc and can someone add me to the list please?? lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE