North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
Just taken delivery of an Alpkit Skyehigh 600 and Alpkit Base 120, so I'm well pleased. Unless something incredibly important comes up in the meantime i.e. my arms fall off or a close family member combusts for whatever reason, I'll be there. Is it just the £8 for the camp site or do we need to pay subs too?

are ye talking aboot the march meet at brockwell?
if so yes 8squid and no subs.

Feb 4, 2011
England
Afternoon all, from near Darlington and planning to go hammocking with a couple of enthusiastic mates. Any recommendations of places on North Yorks moors, East Pennines in my locality. I already have a few places in mind but any extra ideas would be very welcome.

This my first post so be nice.

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Can't really help with locations as most of my excursions seem to lead me north of Newcastle. I've hammocked at Kielder before now. Little too cold for the hammock atm, at least for me.

Feb 4, 2011
England
Cheers anyway Chris. Had a trip out on Friday night by the River Leven. Weather was fantastic so did away with the tarp so I could see all the stars and sat by a small fire listening to the foxes barking all night, amazing.

Njames

May 9, 2011
Darlington
Hey there guys! Im new on this site. I am in darlington. Check my profile if you want to know more.

Also guys I have a spare 5.11 Tactical Rush 72 pack.

Its BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED, and im asking a bargain price of a straight £100.

Its Olive Drab, 47 litres (realistically more like 50 litres). Im having to sell quickly as I have a baby on the way lol!

M

Member no more

Hello North East.
I've not been here in a long while since registering so just tipping my wonky head again, as would like to start getting out and about bushcrafting and munching berries and squirrels with others. If there are any people in Durham/Chester-Le-St areas and roundabout this neck of the woods I'd like to know too. I'm in the village of Esh Winning by the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE