North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
ok, well im at uni and ive got one other major commitment that takes up a lot of my weekends, later tonight ill get a thread started with a range of possible dates :)

i thought buggerlugs here was doing it but ? next week on a beach up the coast ? maybe take a rod up to or a crab line to catch some munchies ?

Last edited:

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
maybe get the bus up somewhere from the haymarket and then find a canny looking one to set up ? have a jug of margarita's in the orlean's to injest vital vitimins and minirals just incase the foreging is lean ? lol

Last edited:

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
No. I awake each day to resentfully take my place in the rat race. Usually out of the house by 07.00, but today I'm off to Glasgow, so I've got a day off. Just getting ready to get up and start getting ready.

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
anyways , thats thats why some of my weekends are taken up, thankfully i can decline shifts at work so i dont have the issue of booking holidays

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
march isnt a good month for me, im busy evey single weekend, and uni through the week.
however im free in april on the weekend of 16-17th plus all weekdays in april if you wanna arrange something

unorthadox

Forager
Jan 14, 2011
Newcastle
well im up for kielder if people can make it,
for somewhere around the coast, there a place jsut east of east chevington (about 10 miles north of newbiggen by the sea) which seems pretty good, has beach and some woodland right next to it

april is the best time for myself , preferibly 15th if doing weekends

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE