Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
taverham, thorpe marriott, norfolk
Incase any one is planning to join me, I may be a little late. Swmbo is 26 weeks preggers and takes priority over bc when she is in pain. So when we get back from the mid wife I will be goin out to play. I think she does it on purpose cos its only ever when I make plans, lol

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
i failed to get out yesterday in the end but manage to go for a short walk in the woods today. I'm gonna take a trip to mousehold heath tomorrow as i havent been there before. and i have the whole day to explore. is any one any closer to getting out for a night? im getting twitchy.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi all

Things are quiet, no date for feb methinks how about March and maybes an early overnighter to boot,

Monkiboi, any connection to the canoeman by chance???

smokemagnet

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
I'm going to the Heath tomorrow, you might see me on your walk. I will have a green maxpedition bag with me.

pleasure to meet you today GT. thanks for showing me the way around mousehold. had a good day of it and after we parted ways i headed down the other way as far as i could, found a nice pile of logs for a dry seat and cooked up some lunch. also found a fairly secluded spot i might consider for bunking out one nite soon,

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I know Jaz and Rachel quite well mainly through Eagle Canoe club, I am friends with Rachels brother Ian.

Do you paddle much, plan to take Norfolk John out when things warm up your'e more than welcome to tag along

munkiboi182

Jan 28, 2012
I know Jaz and Rachel quite well mainly through Eagle Canoe club, I am friends with Rachels brother Ian.

Do you paddle much, plan to take Norfolk John out when things warm up your'e more than welcome to tag along

Ah. Would you know Emma and L.A Luke too then.? Paddling would be great. I can take a boat from work any time I like so long as its not needed for business. Where are you planning to paddle? I'm well clued up on the bure, though it does help having a view of it from my window.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I know Emma, just made her a knife and antler handle steel with neck pouch, which she is pleased with.

WHEN it warms up we will have to paddle, I have a nice put in near me at Bawbrugh, but Norfolk is a big place. Horsted mill is good and a nice pub lunch at the "Sun" always goes down well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE