Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Looking forward to the day out, I'll being some venison and skillets and the kettle, there is only so much room by the time we have had the snorkers I will pop.

So a yo ho ho and see you there, what about some of you quiet one in Norfolk and abouts please don't be shy we don't bite.

What about meet up, I will pick up GT from Park n ride if you need a lift, Kev meet there or at the farm.

regards

Smoke Magnet

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'll make my own way there cheers dave, so do you guys want the Christmas puds and ifso do we want custard or cream? I can either bring individual puds or one big one which would be easier to heat.

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I reckon one big 'un would be easier to prep etc especially if Dave brings the big pot :approve:
Saw a tip for a chopping/prep board. It was just a plastic bottle with the ends cut off and the split top to bottom so it rolls up in your bag ;). Neat or what?
goodjob

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
!0 am at the farm, I will bring me old dutchie if needed,

Any one else out there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
So who's coming on the 10th December?

Damascus
GlobetrotterUK
Ben
Whittler Kev (and little Alfie who you haven't met yet
Hopefully Rapps (VIP)

all you rest...get your names added

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Norfolk john do you need picking up at Thickthorne or are you meeting up with GT and making your own way to the farm, let me know, pick up 9 30, otherwise I will go straight to the farm

Do you need a big pot for boiling for the puds GT or you bring your own.
D

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
It will be nice to meet someone new

So who's coming on the 10th December?

Damascus
GlobetrotterUK
Ben
Whittler Kev (and little Alfie who you haven't met yet)
Norfolk John
Hopefully Rapps (VIP)

all you rest...get your names added

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi guy's been so busy building and working i've not had time for a social life, boo hoo.
I should be ok for 10th I'll try to get there hopefully around the same time, to show you my various DIY related injuries, ;)

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
Keep away from the fans chaps. I think something is about to hit....oops, too late:rolleyes:.
Bah Humbug.:tongue-ti
Went to work this morning and my alternator light came on. No overheating and the belt was OK so kept going:drive:.
Started all right to come home :approve: - no alternator light. Went to the PO and re-posted my crafty Santa gifts (I'll explain later).
Car started and no alternator light. Stalled the car in Huntingdon....dead flat battery:11doh:.
AA came, put new battery on and followed me home. No alternator light after the car had started.
Got home OK - no alternator light :approve:. Put my battery on. Booster started me. Tester on and the battery AND alternator are both US.:aargh4:
Took it to the garage with the AA following me. New alternator and battery ordered to be delivered this afternoon.:bigok::empty:
Rang up at 4:45 to be told that both alternators that had been sent were wrong (apparently there are 4 different ones for 2 litre HDi engines) and the next wouldn't be delivered until 11 am Saturday morning:soapbox:. Hopefully may still be able to get there by alternative methods. If not :sadwavey::rant::tapedshut

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
It twas the fortnight before Christmas and all the good boys went out to play

100_2892.jpg

but one went out to view the sky again!

100_2888.jpg

There was a good feast for all to have

100_2887.jpg

100_2884.jpg

100_2886.jpg

and a nice warm fire too

100_2882.jpg

The Christmas pudding went down a treat,but most of all it was the company of friends olde and new.

Happy Christmas to you all

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE