Norfolk and Norwich Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Always up for a meet, Hethel open as usual unless any betters options, over to the floor this time.:hammock:
I was over there this morning after the deer, no luck with the muntjac but did sit and watch a small herd of red hinds for a 15 minutes with them totally unaware, made the morning even though I came back empty handed. Shame I never had the camera.
Anyone want to organise one and want to use hethel just PM me the dates and I will check they are ok to use the site. The place is looking lovely this time of the year.

regards D:mexwave::mexwave:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Always up for a meet, Hethel open as usual unless any betters options, over to the floor this time.:hammock:
I was over there this morning after the deer, no luck with the muntjac but did sit and watch a small herd of red hinds for a 15 minutes with them totally unaware, made the morning even though I came back empty handed. Shame I never had the camera.
Anyone want to organise one and want to use hethel just PM me the dates and I will check they are ok to use the site. The place is looking lovely this time of the year.

regards D:mexwave::mexwave:

I'm off for two weeks 7th to 22nd May :red::bigok:. First week on hols in Yarmouth (anyone about to show me Chlas Olson's? :rolleyes:). BMF is on at Peterborough weekend of 14/15th May http://www.thebmfshow.co.uk/ goodjob:umbrella:
so how about the next Saturday 21st May? Would weekend 28th be better? Unless any of you fancy a weekend of it :camping: although I'm still a little restricted for that :puppy_dog

I'll start with (just remembered Globetrotter.uk is busy 21st):

List for Hethell Saturday 28th May 2011 :

Whittler Kev
Lee (remember him from last meet - see thread for pics)

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I forgot Globetrotter started thread about 21st and something came up so how about Saturday 28th May 2011?:confused:

List for Hethell Saturday 28th May 2011 :

Whittler Kev
Lee (remember him from last meet - see thread for pics)

Wingbeat

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Hi All

Looking to learn basics in Leather working ...... any one local to me give me a few pointers ?
I live in Oulton Broad

Atb Alec

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
:campfire:Hi one and all,:campfire:

It seems no one is organising an over nighter:hammock:, so how about the weekend 24/25/26 June.
At hethel meet at Thickthorne park n ride as-usual, not sure for the two nights but certainly the Saturday/Sunday.:camping:

To get the ball rolling :yelrotflm

Damascus +1
Whitler Kev+1

Over to you all

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
would love to but i have a visit to my daughter booked in, im planning to ride Lee quarry up in yorkshire with her husband, if anything happens such that it falls through ill join you

RAPPLEBY2000

Dec 2, 2003
England
Hi Anyone want to meet sooner for a local bimble?
I've not been to Mousehold heath, or Horsford for ages anyone fancy it?

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Mousehold is being used by bikers again, our base camp area has tracks across it, happy to go to Horsford could show you the bit I discovered recently.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Hi one and all

I plan to do the Fri and Sat nights at Hethel, I know a few new people expressed an interest earlier in the year, the opportunity is there.

all the best

D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE