Next Project , Refurb a Royal marines pulk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Work moves on :)

A not to tidy but practical repair to the small crack damage , tie wraps and super glue ..

Now looking at the to cover replacement ,

Think I will sort out this para cord puzzle first :cool:

Twodogs

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ohhh, that big knot of cord makes me want to sit by a fire and have a lovely unpiggling session :) Its a female compulsion, pass it to Sylv and she'll have it back to you in an hour or so with a victorious look on her face :)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ohhh, that big knot of cord makes me want to sit by a fire and have a lovely unpiggling session :) Its a female compulsion, pass it to Sylv and she'll have it back to you in an hour or so with a victorious look on her face :)

It's when you're three days into unravelling all that paracord that Twodogs mentions it's only got one end. :lmao:

Impressive piece of kit Twodogs. I hadn't realised they were called Pulks. Looking forward to seeing it completed then. All the best on this project.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just having a rest from pining the zip on ,,,,

No problem with the size or weight you just pay for extra baggage ( It goes as ski equipment ) there is so much gear to go on a winter base camp trip it all part of the cost.

Twodogs

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I take it you have the metal and rope traces for it fella...good memories of being strapped into the metal trace..skiing down hill..loosing control and getting run over by the pulk..:rolleyes:

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
No I don't have them .
Its rope and sling for me, it will work for me on snow shoes.
I remember the last pulk starting to catch me on the down hill ,,, how I laughed ..:)

Twodogs

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I remember the last pulk starting to catch me on the down hill ,,, how I laughed ..:)

Twodogs

routein00116.jpg

Not as much as me. ;)

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
looking good mate. Andy Ski equipment on Norwegian air is 20KG not 15KG but as Cliff said its all art of the cost and £7 for extra 20KG is not much.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE