Radio silence and no camping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toby1

Aug 29, 2022
Sussex
Hello everybody, Toby here I hope the community is well and looking forward to a good winter!

I have been taking some time away from bushcraft and camping due to house projects, health and trying to organise a new upcoming project. It’s like I have skipped most of summer and now my next camp is going to be smack bang in the middle of winter. I think I will have to invest in a low cost stove and hot tent. I do want a polish lavvu but I can’t seem to find a large one for decent price. Any ideas out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wander

Native
Jan 6, 2017
Here There & Everywhere
Hello Toby
Firstly, welcome to BCUK.
Secondly - it might be your lucky day.
I have a size 2 Polish lavvuu I don't use and would be happy to part with it.
And I'm not a million miles away from you - just over the border in Kent (depending on whether you're in East or West Sussex).
If you want to start a discussion on price and exchange then feel free to pm me.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello everybody, Toby here I hope the community is well and looking forward to a good winter!

I have been taking some time away from bushcraft and camping due to house projects, health and trying to organise a new upcoming project. It’s like I have skipped most of summer and now my next camp is going to be smack bang in the middle of winter. I think I will have to invest in a low cost stove and hot tent. I do want a polish lavvu but I can’t seem to find a large one for decent price. Any ideas out there!

welcome toby. enjoy. dale x

Toby1

Aug 29, 2022
Sussex
Thanks to everyone that’s responded I just got back on here as I have been so busy and frustrated with a project I’ve been work on but I have decided to lower expectations and settle for less so I can at least get things going.

I purchased a Hungarian lavvu in the end!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE