New Sharp - Mark Hill Commission

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Its like Christmas and my birthday all at the same time this morning!

My commission from Mark Hill arrived today :)

4mm O1 Carbon Steel Full tang 4 3/4' blade
Scandi grind
Brown Mallee Burl Handle

Mark has been great to deal with from start to finish! (Sorry for all the questions mark) Cannot recommend him enough! The pictures look amazing yet still do not do this knife justice.

Thanks Mark

Knife12_zps35fd3511.jpg

Knife3_zpse5a1936e.jpg

Knife22_zpsc23442fd.jpg

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
That's a beautiful knife mate! I love my Mark Hill too and they really are a thing of beauty- and functionality :).

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Now that's very purty! You must be very chuffed with a beauty like that. What a flawless looking knife, bet you cant wait to get out and play with her. (Now you just need Squishy to make a mini-me version of it).

Cheers for letting us share your new pride and joy.

ATB,
GB.

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Thanks guys! I am so pleased with it! especially the choice of wood for the handle! Such a lovely piece of wood to compliment the fine craftsmanship! Super happy and looking forward to using this weekend! I will get more pics to share!

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Thats nice

Mark made me something rather smart recently

will show it off once its no longer naked :)

Sgood24

Tenderfoot
Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle
Crazy sharp as well! did the paper test on a Jiffy bag that was the closest thing i could cut and sliced straight through the bubble wrap as well with no problem! Also have a nice shave mark on my forearm too! :)

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Very very nice, he makes a cracking good knife does Mr Hill. Very handsome that is!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE