New Rat paks pics!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I opened one up tonight and was pleasantly surprised (i had ran out of coffee and needed a caffeine fix) looks very healthy .
Picture3435.jpg

Picture3437.jpg

Picture3439.jpg

Picture3441.jpg

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
the meals in the foil bags are -
breakfast - bacon omlette and beans
Lunch - tomato and basil soup.
dinner - curried lamb and a pouch of pilau rice.
and a pouch of sliced peaches mmmmmm.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thats gotta be better than bright orange burgers n beans and off chocolate :D

Who's your supplier?

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
I've had that and it's quite good, tried most of the ones they gave us including the Kosher, Halal and Vegan versions.

Liam

i remember once because of a massive muck up we had to eat the exact same rat pack for two weeks and when they ran out we were issued with a massive box of pot noodles for another two flippin weeks until the QM sorted out what was happening with the food and rat packs, i ended up emailing my friend to send out food parcels instead of bluies so we had some thing else to eat, I wish we had good looking nosh like these rat packs

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
You can buy directly from the manufactures if you buy in bulk (boxes of ten) then it keeps the postage bown. One box of ten by courier is the same in postage as two individuals

mrmike

Sep 22, 2010
Hexham, Northumberland
It's my understanding you can get them in a similar form from the manufacturer (don't remember who at this point...) and the box won't say "for MOD use only"

If you buy one that does say this, it is likely to have been stolen.

That's my understanding anyhow... (please correct me if I'm wrong)

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Vestey foods is/was the supplier to the MOD. Being a little naive in my early days of selling surplus i listed 2 rat packs that had come in a job lot I had been sold. The guy from Vestey politely asked me to remove them (they usually just report the eBay seller but he cut me some slack as I always donated a percentage of ny ebay takings to Help For Heroes) He then offered, in a later email, to send me some unmarked civvy boxes so I could sell them on.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE