New Rat paks pics!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tiger stacker

Native
Dec 30, 2009
Glasgow
its just not the same without that game of "have i got biscuits brown or fruit?" :D

Wait until you accumalate the biscuits over a week or two, not a fan of the nuts hence a plastic bag of them sitting in the boot never to be used.
Kenco for the coffee typhoo for the teabag and not enough whitener or sugar for brews.

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
Contacted thebushcraftstore.co.uk today, as I am using these on a Scout camp in a few weeks. I have a couple of kids with allergies, so was after some information about the suitability of these packs.

I have been told that they are no good for anyone with allergies as its not something the army cater for.

Is this correct?! Seems a little strange to me....

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
I have emailed Vestey now, asking for some info. I'll see what they say. I have one that is particularly tricky to feed, so it's easier to give him the info, as he knows what he can and can't have.

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
Haha!

Well, I emailed Vestey via the website, and very soon got a reply back from a guy called Neal, wanting to call me tomorrow so that we can talk about it.

Can't fault communication from them!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
I had some on sunday curried lamb with pilau rice ,and sliced peaches in syrup to follow !very nice it was too.
Picture3456.jpg

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
its just not the same without that game of "have i got biscuits brown or fruit?" :D

The new ones have a kind of mocha oatmeal block with chocolate chips in..... WAY better than biscuits dog or garibaldi lol. AND ya get a free racing spoon !!

SussexRob

Dec 26, 2010
East Grinstead
Cheers Imagedude.

I got in touch with vestey direct, and now have 9 of the new 24hr ration packs arriving this evening. We are using them at the weekend. I have to say, can't fault Vestey. The sales rep was superb, and often deals with scout groups.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE