New Member - Bushcraft For Photography

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markmullen

Oct 4, 2012
North Yorkshire
Hi all, I introduced myself over in the introductions forum but was encouraged over to this area as I am a landscape photographer.

My interest in bushcraft is to facilitate my landscape photography trips, I was meant to be in the highlands as we speak, however mechanical difficulties put paid to that idea for the moment, I'm changing vehicles and trying again tomorrow.

In the meantime please have a look at my photos on my site, www.markmullenphotography.co.uk

I look forward to getting more involved in the forum, you never know maybe I'll meet some of you out in the field.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Welcome aboard. I'm just getting into photography myself, but have a look on the Picture of the day thread for some excellent photographers.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Welcome aboard Mark.

Did you happen to an ex-Pc? I ask because your name rings a bell and wondering if I met you some time back in Filey shooting down on the front?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE