• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 15, 2022
United states
Hello everyone. My name is Micheil The Fearless or just Michael. I am autistic and love wild camping/bush craft. I am learning wild survival skills as we speak through a professional program. I am often weird and have trouble speaking. One of my traits is that I often overshare.

I currently live in America but I am moving to Scotland soon. I want to wild camp in Scotland and do nothing but test my survival skills. I’m planning on posting a few post in the forum to help me understand the legal system and eBay is allowed and what’s not. All helpful and reluctant advice is welcome’s

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Michael, Hello from California.
Autism isn’t any more ‘wierd ‘
Than countless personality types
Collectively known as idiots.
Your interest in bushcraft eliminates that diagnosis. You are going to love Scotland. A tour of Isley and the distillerys is a must do. The first encounter of tongue and Lagavulin reveals an entire new dimension overlooked by mere physics.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE