New knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Blade ready for lasering :)

007b.jpg

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
And it's done :) Stu :You_Rock_

I couldn't be more happy with the way the knife has panned out, can't wait to get my grubby mitts on it now :)

005-1.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
That's a beaut mate.

It sure is. It took a few twists & turns along the way, but it looks better than i could have imagined:) I just need to put it through it's paces now...

What sheath are you getting for it?

Not sure yet! I have a design I'm working on, but can't make my mind up whether it's too busy & should just go for a plain one. Ah, decisions, decisions

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have to say that I'm delighted with this one, it really does work very well....

Though I've sung its' praises over on BB, I'm so impressed with that knife it's worth doing it again.

Stunning knife, it really appeals to me.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
oh dear me,...i think i,ve had a little trouser accident....

that really does look very nice,....

congrats matey,...i,m sure you'll be very happy together,.....

Stu

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
We expect pictures in hand.

Only too happy to oblige :)

The balance point is just behind the finger recess - meaning it is just handle heavy - just the way i like it. But the weight balance is such, that it should be equally good for delicate work if i need to hold it closer to the blade too :)

IMG_9773.jpg

Sat in my hand, a nice chunky handle for my shovels:

IMG_9772.jpg

Grip making full use of the thumb-ramp:

IMG_9769.jpg

Transposing the knife for some power cutting type move:

IMG_9771.jpg

I know it's not finished yet & Stu sent it so i could check the grip - yes, I am that much of a PITA - but it's perfect as is. It's going straight back tomorrow, no changes from me.

Stu :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE