New knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Trunks - that is bloody gorgeous! I love the fact you have your knife the way you want it - not another "me too" clone :)

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Not long really Dave, I went over to the Portland Works openday on Sunday 6 March, met up with Stu and dropped off my prototype and things went from there...

... I think it's gone through fast though as Stu has been putting a fair few hours recently, normally i would think it takes a bit longer, but, as they say, good things come to those who wait :)

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'M saving for my first "bought" custom blade and think ive decided on stuart any chance you can PM me with a rough idea of what you paid for this beauty if thats not to personal?

I've been looking at his knives for a long time and havent seen a bad one yet lol

Dave

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Dave, I'd suggest contacting Stu direct as there are lots of factors that affect price. Stu will be able to tailor your wants personally and work out the best way to get what you are looking for. He's a really great bloke to deal with and will help out no end.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I'M saving for my first "bought" custom blade and think ive decided on stuart

A good choice Dave. I'm sure there are many skilled knife makers out there, but I'm yet to meet another who has the same attention to detail and is as personable as Stu. He really does make sure you end up with the knife you want :)

Jon's right, drop him a PM and start the ball rolling, or, even better get yourself down to Sheffield.

can PM me with a rough idea of what you paid for this beauty if thats not to personal?

When I find out i'll let you know :yikes:

Stu did gave me a price initially, but since then, i have changed the handle materials & have added a custom sheath into the bargain...

But, the way i see it is, over the years i have spent more money (than this knife will cost) buying dozens of knives that i have ultimately been dissatisfied with, this knife will end that cycle. That is unless i end up like Jonathan D :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE