New Bushcraft permission

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
Hiya everyone, I'm working on a Bushcrafting permission, just outside of Ormskirk. I've got an interview with the manager on Wednesday but I need to know if many people would want to camp/ hang there. Its a mixture of open fields and woodland, toilets and showers on site, open fires allowed. Its a big site but there will be a fee of about a fiver per head per night.
Anyone interested, thanks peeps :)

Forgot to mention, Military Mart isnt far away from it :)

Last edited:

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Look guys, this is a really well known place, i'm sure everyone will know of it but I cant disclose the name untill I've met with the manager. I've camped before, loads of times and really is a great site.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
YESSS, got it. What a lovely site as well. Theres a big lake on it which we can fish for a small fee. The place is beautiful, really impressed. They are over run with grey squirrels and have actually seen a few reds there, the manager is talking about putting on a shooting weekend to help control the greys later in the year, see what happens, in the meantime we'll have to get some dates organised and get it booked. Lets get our foot in the door first, slowly, slowly and see what happens :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE