New bushcraft meet in wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I have been speaking to a guy who 1 works with the welsh wildlife trust and 2 manages a YH in this area of carmarthen he has conditionally agreed for bushcraft meets to take place in the woods around the YH there is also access to the hostel toilets,shower ect, there is also some flat pastures which is suitable to pitch tents I will keep you posted on the progress

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I should point out I no longer live in Coventry but in a place called Tumble Llanelli ,, the YH is in Llanddeusant SA19 9UL it looks a nice area im also looking to secure some of the surrounding fields

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
As posted ont other side
I have just had conformation today its a goer we have a wood on the edge of the Brecons National park which will be maintained by them and us to a degree it is a stunning part of Wales there is a little bit of clearing to be done in order to make it safe to camp so we should be looking at a New Venue very soon

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
This is an update of the situation we are taking brush cutters upto the wood Thursday most of the bramble has been taken back to ground level and will then be treated to prevent regrowth in that area after that is complete we will get the rest of the wood sorted as we go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE