New bushcraft dog

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I guess this is an introduction really.

We recently lost our beloved dog Maggie to old age, who many of you had met over the years. And whilst we said we would hold off for a year before getting another dog, this one just sort of landed in our laps in special circumstances so there we go.

Meet Coracle, or Cora for short. Collie + collie/spaniel. She's a wee cutie and completely loves chewing coracles!
c188db638a84bd01f56793d92fbc58ef.jpg
637e2f306bb9b632fb1e5f782af949b8.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Paul_B

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 14, 2008
Cumbria
Have fun training. Probably be a good experience with what's in its genes.

We're coming up to two years with our border terror. Great character and a wonderful traildog when we tried mountain biking. Certainly great on routes away from traffic running alongside our bikes.

Rabbit killing, cat hunting and rat catcher. Plus 9 months ago she first got her voice. Now we can't shut her up when she's chasing other dogs.

They're quick to get into your hearts, a good dog.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
What a bonnie wee dog :D

She'll have a smashing life with you Hamish, and though she won't replace your pal whose gone, she'll fill the spaces up in her own way.

Over forty years ago I had a collie/ spaniel cross. Called it Lucky. He was the most energetic dog I have ever had, ever. Clever, but unlimited energy and always up to something. My Mum finally had enough and Lucky went to a farmer friend of my big brother. He had a sheep farm in the Lanarkshire uplands. Turns out all that energy and boundless enthusiasm was a good thing there :D

M

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Sorry to hear about Maggie Hamish

That's a great looking pup though and she'll fill the hole in your hearts I'm sure.

I met a guy this weekend that has a collie/spaniel cross that excels on the shoot!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE