Need help id'ing an old Survival Video

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi,I used to have a Survival Video made by an Ex SAS Bloke,I brought it from the Soldier of Fortune Catalogue afew years back.And I lent it to a friend,and got it back well ruined.
I wanted to know if anyone has any idea which one I'm on about,as I can't remember what it was called or who the instructor is.
Cheers

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Hi,I used to have a Survival Video made by an Ex SAS Bloke,I brought it from the Soldier of Fortune Catalogue afew years back.And I lent it to a friend,and got it back well ruined.
I wanted to know if anyone has any idea which one I'm on about,as I can't remember what it was called or who the instructor is.
Cheers

Is it Lofty Wiseman? I'm sure if you do a search it will throw a few photo's your way:)

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
it started with the usual hype about the SAS being trained to live of the land,and some bald bloke in cammo foraging around a farm for useful items.And it had a piece on the Firebow,And the use of a Hammock and tips about setting one up for longterm use.
And I seem to recall it having a Lady from the ''DET'' doing urban survival tips
It wasn't by Lofty

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE