Greetings from NW Leicestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DareWolf

Dec 29, 2021
NW Leics
Hello all. My name is Kodi, i'm 31, and I call Thringstone in Leicestershire my home (for now).

I've been an on-off bushcrafter for coming on 15 years. I'm actually pretty sure I joined this forum back in 2005/2006, but damned if I can remember the login info.

I'm due to start a job next month as a Park Ranger in north Wales, with teaching rudimentary bushcraft (primarily to children) being one of my responsibilities. With that in mind I thought it would be a good idea to join up again on this forum.

I'm very much from the Ray Mears ilk of bushcraft, I suppose. Survival is great, but learning to work with nature is my primary objective. Be able to be comfortable in my abilities to look after myself in the field opens up a lot of doors when it comes to observing nature. However I tend to find value in all forms of outdoorsmanship, whether it be camping, hiking, bushcraft or survival. My aim in life is that fabled log cabin in the middle of a snowy boreal forest, and so any skills or knowledge I can absorb to help with that is always going to be welcome.

Anyway, i've waffled on long enough. I look forward to getting to know some of you.

DareWolf/Kodi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE