navigation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I did a good one last year which was based around finding waypoints by following a bearing & counting steps, which was fun. I would like to do some more if any one is doing a training session this year. I can print out some temporary OS 25K facsimiles of the site if that would help...

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi all enough that i can read of a map where im going and be confident with it regards dave

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I did a good one last year which was based around finding waypoints by following a bearing & counting steps, which was fun. I would like to do some more if any one is doing a training session this year. I can print out some temporary OS 25K facsimiles of the site if that would help...

Any time you want some nav training David give me a shout.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thanks wayne wot neumo said regards dave

I did a good one last year which was based around finding waypoints by following a bearing & counting steps, which was fun. I would like to do some more if any one is doing a training session this year. I can print out some temporary OS 25K facsimiles of the site if that would help..
great idea neumo regards dave.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been woking on some printouts of the site for training purposes with Sandbag47, so that part is sorted. It looks like they are planning a more in depth classroom session this time & there may well be a practical session as well.

I did the orienteering type map reading exercise last year (counting paces while following a bearing) which I really enjoyed last year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE