Naughty corner theme for 2011

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
a9u49j.jpg

The precious......the precious.....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Dave - you Swine!
You know I cannot grow that much hair on top of my head!
However....I have already started designing my cozzie to combine elwments of "Barbarian Fantasy Hero" with practical Bushcrafty elements....
Pattern cutting starts tomorrow :)

Thank goodness I failed to sell much of the canvas I had on my table on "Trader Day"
Now - where did I put that ring?........

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hmmmm........they're pretty straighftorward, they just need to be made to fit, and then the extras, like leather panels, added if folks want.

How about I sketch them out with a kind of exploded diagram showing the pieces, photo those and post them, and we'll see how that goes ?

cheers,
M

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I will be doing my own "interpretation" of the cozzies..... so I can actually wear them for "other stuff" as well...not too Hollywood more "Coed-y-Celyn"......meets Cohen the Barbarian (have I got a bargain for you!).... meets Buboe Dogends.....

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
We have our own smegal....hehe....tho his navigation skills are a lot t' be considered...MEDIC!.......Man down!...again...lmao
Nice one Davey......should we put the Uruk'hai on the door?

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Having never been to the moot, I have had no idea about Naughty corner! Just thought its where all the nutters pitch up!

Really hope to make it next year and join you guys in the naughty corner.. Sounds fun

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Lorraine says she has a set of the pixy ears and if you can organise Orlando she'll be there!
I have my cloack too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE