Mykle Hawke+T.O.P.S Hellion survival knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tetra_neon

Forager
Oct 1, 2005
E Mids
Haha great thread - but to carry this knife properly, you'd need a thick Southern US accent

I would feel more comfortable if you wore an urban camo bandana (the one that came free with your Action Man knife... um, I mean, Mike Hawk - "My c**k" indeed! - Hellion Survival Sword during your review of the knife please! Even if you stayed behind the camera, it would just make me happier to know this, haha

Just kidding :cool:. When the Nuclear Cannibal Zombie Apocalypse goes down, we're all with you man!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahahahaaaaa, if there ever was an apocalypse, and i survived, i would want it to be like "Day of the Jugger" type world, I would of course play the Rutger character.

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
It's uploaded, took all night, this is the first time i've put a video up, so it's in no way serious, just a quick(ish) look at the knife and an intro to Toilet reviews, there will be outdoor vids to follow while i learn to use the knife. So here goes, Don't be gentle(I like it rough!):red:
[video=youtube;pAw7C4XWvM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAw7C4XWvM0[/video]

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
They will continue until I finally make my garage presentable(nine months after moving and still it's a tip). I tried to write a review but as you can see I have enough trouble speaking. I have found a secluded spot to try and figure out if i can learn to use the knife as it is supposed to be used. As you can all see I am in no way any kind of expert( on any thing) I just like playing.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
That is superb Dave! In the next installment can we have a close up of the saw back and the toilet roll holder?
and great camera work Mukwa!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE