Mykle Hawke+T.O.P.S Hellion survival knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ready position, GO!

Prepare palm, ONE!
Palm-Block-1.jpg

Apply palm, TWO!
Palm-Block-2.jpg

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
It's uploaded, took all night, this is the first time i've put a video up, so it's in no way serious, just a quick(ish) look at the knife and an intro to Toilet reviews, there will be outdoor vids to follow while i learn to use the knife. So here goes, Don't be gentle(I like it rough!):red:

Southey, I have about zero interest in that knife, but I have to say, that is the BEST KNIFE REVIEW I've ever seen, by far. Thoroughly enjoyed it! :You_Rock_ goodjob

I hope this leads to a whole series of Toilet Reviews. :beerchug:

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Southey, I am glad that you ignored my mall ninja comments on the Hellion. It was well worth it to see your stunning review, very well done. I worry about all the bush kit in the toilet though. I guess it would be handy for manscaping chores. I suppose it is a Myke Hawke (say that 3 times rapidly) sort of tool ehh?

Seriously, great review and do enjoy the knife. Keep smiling and sharing! I got a flood of cheer from your vid sir!

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I now solemnly swear that any knife or tool would be tested with respect, though the video would in no way look respectful. I am not in the game of trashing things.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Not worried about you trashing it. Scared of you liking it too much! Although I could send you one in RWL, so if any salty substances got on it, it would be OK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE