My little dog's passing......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Very sad news, it's very hard losing a dog, i wish their little lives weren't so much shorter than ours.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's the hardest thing to have the Vet euthanse your pet; it's hurts, and it grieves; but it's the kindest thing you can do, the last kindness you can give them, too.

Live long enough with pets and we all go through it, and it always hurts, and we miss them even years later. We live so long compared to them, but you gave her a good life while she shared yours, and you didn't leave her suffering in pain or confusion when life was not going to be good any longer.

I'm sorry you're both sore just now, I hope you both remember the good times, and the hurt eases.

Mary

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
No, it's never easy. Sometimes it makes me wonder if that inevitable end is worth having gotten a pet to begin with. So far I've always dcided YES! It was worth it.

You have both my sympathy for your loss; and my congratulations for having had a friend that was worth mourning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE