My chinchilla needs a new home, can anyone help?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Evening,

Yeah, as the title reads... I need to find a new home for our family pet Charlie, the chinchilla. Things have gotten very rocky in our neighbourhood to the point where some very serious things are brewing and I wish to remove my family asap, and this means renting/living somewhere else that may not allow pets.

I have no idea how to rehome a beloved pet, but I have no choice.

Charlie is around 7 years old, friendly and doesn't bite. He's got at least another 7 years left in him, and will make a great pet for families with kids as chin's are so cute and fascinating! He's clean, trained to pee in the same spot and already has a very nice cage, food and sand that is to go with him.

For the sake of making sure he gets the very best once I no longer have him I really hope only serious and genuine animal lovers contact me. Preferably people who know exotic critters and have enough time and space to accommodate for another.

If this is innapropriate mods, please remove it. I am not selling Charlie, just doing the right thing for the little guy where I know there are some decent people! :)

I'm in the Bristol area. If you want to know more, please feel free to pm me.

Thanks for reading.

(No pictures in the thread to deter inexperienced people fallingnfor his charms!)

S

Last edited:

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
These are great little critters. We've had one for years. It used to run round the front room scaring the dogs and cats but now is happier to stay in his area.
Good luck with the home hunting

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Thanks guys,

I do hope I can find a suitable place for him. I'd hate to have to hand him over to the animal home.

I rescued him about 5 years ago when working on an abandoned house. The people left him there in a rotten cage to die..

stuey

Sep 13, 2011
High Peak
www.arb-tek.co.uk
I had no idea P-head was that bad! I lived there for 6 months or so whilst between houses and lives.

Will put the word around at work.

Good luck and take care :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Move to wales Samon nice and quite here, I hope you find some loving family for your pet, we have 3 ferrets and a mad fat ginger cat (rescue).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE