most useless kit ever seen on the market

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
hey guys just a funny idea i had
just a place to post pics and discuss the most useless pieces of kit anyone has ever seen.

cant think of any atm but seem to remember a whole lot of things that i could definately do without when out and about.

this could be quite interesting
:D
;)

:confused:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You mean those really expensive, incredibly comfortable, sure as a mountain goat grip, ergonomically great for your feet and your balance, breathable ones ?

Folks who own them love them :D :dunno:

M

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
You mean those really expensive, incredibly comfortable, sure as a mountain goat grip, ergonomically great for your feet and your balance, breathable ones ?

Folks who own them love them :D :dunno:

M

I knew you'd be defending them! I have to agree. Massive clumpy over-engineered boots would be my contribution!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
What... something like this?

34-9276_1_2010-07-07_072832_75.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Cushions. What is it with cushions? Pointless, but every woman has insisted on buying me cushions. What do we do when we sit on a sofa..... move the cushion out of the way. What is the point!!!?

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
These super cheap survival knives with a plastic hollow handle held on by a nut, had one when I was about 13 and broke after a few hours use. Still don't understand why people stock these in survival/surplus shops, I would be embarrassed to sell them.

adventurer-survival-knife.gif

Harnser

Aug 10, 2010
North Norfolk
hope you didn't buy it, don't think it would even be any good as a fishing weight, but you could use it as a lure.
I reckon most led torches are pretty crap, the area they illuminate is too narrow,you have to be ontop of what your looking at to see it and if you look into the beam you burn the back of your brain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE