Money no option bit of kit

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
DSC07473+Ford+4x4+van.jpg

I have changed My mind, the tent can go i want one of these

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Money no option, eh?
Right. Then I'll have a four-bedroom luxury log cabin beside a remote lake in the hills.
Nice bit of kit, that.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
A few horses, stable and land to muck about in. Otherwise I'm quite happy. Gear is overrated. (but then how come I mostly write in the kit section?)

Oh, and screw AJ, I'd go for briana banks around '98.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
As we all know, knowledge is more valuable than equipment, so I'd choose a two week 1 to 1 course, maybe in the form of a two man canoe trip through Canada, with my favourite Bushcraft expert. Now.... is it going to be Mors or RM? Mmmm...?

If money's no object then it has to be with both Mors and Ray :rolleyes:

Also I'd buy these and get Ray to autograph every single one :lmao::lmao:
sellingy.jpg

If someone had £4000 then I'd take it. Doubt that'd happen though:lmao:

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
I'd buy Knoydart.

Me too, and kick the villagers out and run it as a big shooting ground for me and my posh mates. Oh, that's already been done!

I love Knoydart. Wouldn't change a thing. I'd rather buy an island in the Caribbean with a luxury hotel to practise my ahem bushcraft skills in.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
A154WEG-13.jpg

for those with the truck fetish... my friends ural... apparently runs on anything liquid that burns.... diesel, oil, petrol, parrafin, ethanol.... liquidised children

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
How about one of these Tony it has 7 seats and all the space you could need for kit.
004ghr.jpg

And yes i do carry a big stepladder to get up to the roof !

Ex-police riot van so has lots of hidden extras and last week in Glen Etive i made it fly !

Craig.................

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I would buy an estate somewhere up the west coast of scotland , with hills woodland and access to the sea.

knoydart would be ideal because it has a pub .

Somewhere i could walk, camp, hunt, fish, paddle, sail, escape, live and invite family and friends to enjoy with me . well sometimes!

Craig...........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE