Middlewood "Verical Smoke" - 31/10 - 02/11/08

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Good news pork eaters,have just ordered the roaster,and have to pick him up friday morning the 31st,so its there ready to go on the spit at 5 or 6am sat morning in time for are evening meal.

Simon is there any chance i can bring the caravan with me, as my good lady will come if she can have some home comforts,I'll rough it with the rest unless it rains:D

Also i have to bring a fair bit of gear.

And if everyone dining could bring a couple of bags of charcoal as Wayland suggested for the midlands meet, as i dont know the wood situation at Middlewood.

Bernie

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I'll chuck into the porky fund

Bernie G
Simon M
ANDYWINKK
Spikey DaPikey
Lurch
Singeblister
Wayland
Womble_Lancs
mentalnurse
Firebreather
firecrest
Matt

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Me too as long as I get a good dollop of Crackling :D

Bernie G
Simon M
ANDYWINKK
Spikey DaPikey
Lurch
Singeblister
Wayland
Womble_Lancs
mentalnurse
Firebreather
firecrest
Matt
Mad Dave & Jules

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Good news pork eaters,have just ordered the roaster,and have to pick him up friday morning the 31st,so its there ready to go on the spit at 5 or 6am sat morning in time for are evening meal.

Simon is there any chance i can bring the caravan with me, as my good lady will come if she can have some home comforts,I'll rough it with the rest unless it rains:D

Also i have to bring a fair bit of gear.

And if everyone dining could bring a couple of bags of charcoal as Wayland suggested for the midlands meet, as i dont know the wood situation at Middlewood.

Bernie

I'll ring the campsite tonight Bernie as I have to discuss which area we can have. I'll ask about the caravan then and post ASAP with the answer.

Simon

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
The knifes all finished for the raffle,just have to make a sheath for it and it will be with Simon
for the weekend,so bring a bit of spare poke as it's all going to a good cause.

Bernie
DSC01192.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

Matt Weir

Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
I suppose it depends on how many are in it to win it. Suppose ther are 30 folks interested then IMO that's not really raising an appropriate amount for charity.

Obviously it depends on numbers doesn't it. Have we any idea on that?

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
That was the figure I was going to put on it as well - £1 a ticket.

Bernie, I've rung 3 times so far but am getting an answering machine. I've left a message on the 3rd go, so they should get back to me.

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE