Suffolk Bushcraft Group Friday 6th and Saturday 7th December - Christmas Meal.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
is that a cheese board????????????

Yeah it is.. :).. nice selection as well.....

Looks brilliant, that's Turkey is awesome! Well done lads see you in Jan, merry xmas

It was a good time, a bit hectic some of the time while cooking, but great company, and will do it again, The Turkey was superb.. we even have a visit from Santa.. but I think he was meant to be undercover....

I am now looking forward to the next year in the group :)...

Dec 8, 2013
Debenham
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome this weekend. It was great to meet you all and I really enjoyed my Christmas in the woods. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year once it's a bit warmer and the threat of frost and snow has passed.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Great weekend, with a fantastic spread of food and company! Certainly the nicest thing that i've seen come out of a bin.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Thanks guys for a great weekend. Great food and great company. Thanks for posting the pics Stu and Mike. have a merry Christmas, and I'll see you all next year.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Thanks chaps, really enjoyed reading that and the pics are magic! Will be stealing that dustbin idea for sure! And if a nutty exchange visit cannot be organised in 2014, well it would be a travesty.

Thanks for sharing.

Ivan...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thanks chaps, really enjoyed reading that and the pics are magic! Will be stealing that dustbin idea for sure! And if a nutty exchange visit cannot be organised in 2014, well it would be a travesty.

Thanks for sharing.

Ivan...

The Sussex Mob done it last year, we had a 5.5kg turkey and it was cooked to perfection in 2 Hrs... once the bin was on we left it for the 2 hrs and did not peek... it was a worry tho, lol

Thats no problem bud, now that's a grand Idea.. a Nutty Exchange Visit.. I Like that one... :),

6e4uhy5a.jpg
tany8ete.jpg
2ajumama.jpg
janerupu.jpg
ugyvytej.jpg
a4epu8ud.jpg
deture2y.jpg
avuganur.jpg
namegyte.jpg
eha9ehar.jpg
e5uruguq.jpg
myzusyda.jpg
ry6udade.jpg
qajequ6e.jpg

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for making me feel so welcome this weekend. It was great to meet you all and I really enjoyed my Christmas in the woods. I'm looking forward to seeing you next year once it's a bit warmer and the threat of frost and snow has passed.

Opps Sorry Mrs Ozzy.. missed your post in all the mucking around I was doing..... your welcome , it was good to meet you as well,

See you soon, hope little one is fully well now :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE