Members Pics.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
right. since we have quite a few member I though it might be nice to revive this old thread. Adi the picture of you can't be seen any more after the change of hamsters.
I'm the one on the far right of this lot, the rest are most of my brothers and sisters (one of my sisters had just had a baby so couldn't make it)
DSCN0587.jpg

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
Here is one of me posing with a Maxpedition Thermite:

maxp2.jpg

:eek:):

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Crikey were you ok after this was taken! looks like your teepees on fire, your just about to trip over a log and the shadow looks like a Tyrannosaurus is coming at you from the right!! :rolmao: seriously nice teepee where did you get it from :?: :wave:

J

Jamie

Paganwolf said:
Crikey were you ok after this was taken! looks like your teepees on fire, your just about to trip over a log and the shadow looks like a Tyrannosaurus is coming at you from the right!! :rolmao: seriously nice teepee where did you get it from :?: :wave:

:super: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :super:

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
:rolmao: :rolmao: You guys

This was taken on in June when I was on the Wild-Live course with Anthonio. The Shadow is my brothers hat. I stepped of over the log. As for the the tipi it's actually a parachute which was out base of the course the smoke is caused by the other two guys on the course :roll: .

I have another pic in the Gallery of it from distance after David(the bro) and myself adjusted the fire (ie. throw out all the wet pine they picked up of the ground after being told not too) and looks really cool with the pine wood in the back ground.

If you look really closely do you will notice the large amount of band aid wound around my thumb. My second ever knife accident :?:

Put it was a cool week and well worth a small nick.

James

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
More like a smoke house :roll: . Anthonio normal has it set up as a tipi but some young'ins burnt some of his poles just before we arrived so he rigged up this suspended job in about 10mins and hand his Landi attached to the front. Thats whats missing from this picture and when attached there was alot more ventilation pushing the smoke up and out of the top. The shelter added alot of character to the campsite. Other then the odd passerby it was quite easy to imaigine your in the middle some vast wilderness in stead of only 45mins walk to a town and showers and pubs. You are never far from a pub in Ireland North or South :biggthump

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
this may work its in the lap of the gods!!!!!!

100184.jpg

let me know if it dont work so i can scream and chuck this :***: computer out the window :nana:

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
That's one large image - you might want to try resizing!

Great looking Landy by the way! :wink:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE