Members Pics.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Adi....could you pos a picture of you? I'll try to scan one of myself up. But my scanner is giving me grief!

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Nice to see you Adi! Its always nice putting a face to a name. :biggthump

Adi007

Sep 3, 2003
JimFSC said:
Sorry not very good with mordern technology....- exactly how do I put pictures with my photo?

Grey Sky and Rain.... Jim.

First, you need your digital image...
Once you have that you'll need to upload it to a host ... a good one is www.yoxio.com
Then, copy the address of the image on the host site from the address bar of the browser and create a message here. Click on the Img button above, paste in the address of the image and click again on the Img button.
Then post!
Hope that helps!

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i have no idea if this is going to work, me and technology don't always get on too well!!

if it has worked this is me and a good mate of mine at a little folk festival i go to every year (in case you hadn't guessed i'm the one on the right with sandals and stella, it's a familiar image of me!!)

33048.jpg
[/img]

stuart

JimFSC

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2004
Isle of Wight
Err.. hopefully you should see a picture of me having just crossed behind a waterfall 3 times....(I was leading a load of Dof E kids and had to carry their packs across for safety reasons...) anyway here goes..... :-?

33084.jpg

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
i hate to stand in front of the camera, so i don't really have picture's of myself... i wouldn;t mind to make a picture of me to puyt here, but i don;t have a camera and nobody to hold the camera...

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I have found a picture of you and justin time, I have been trying to get it onto yoxio thing but i need to make it smaller how do i do that?

I also have pictures of lithril, Jack, Jamie, and tony

If you want your picture posted and i have one of you let me know
(as soon as i have this yoxio thing sorted out!)

before anyone asks how i posted my other pictures I sent a CD to Celtic dragon and he has kindly hosted them for me, butthese pictures wernt on the CD

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
A good day in the woods, in fact a quality day :-D
Another for the rogues gallery.Bit of a posy :cool: pic this one.

38814.jpg

Hope this works, I can make most things but making computers do what I want them to is beyond me most days.
Neil1

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE