March Brockwell meet 19/20

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
not bad mate, and my directions are a bit bone.......:)

where that sharp bend is in the path just below the red circle, where the blue and red lines run together..... some place just there, the red line is the Brook basicly...

of course i have not been to the wood for some time so the ground could well be wetter than we would like......

there are also some good spots just the other side of the track, if we all turn up and need to spread out a bit....;)

basicly just some place that works for your needs, in that area by the brook would be good, if people want to go else where no probs, thats just an area i like....;)

ark at me ranting on again........lol

chris_r

Nomad
Dec 28, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Don't have a post code, but if anyone wants to meet in a location that's easier to find, somewhere off the A1 maybe, and follow me up there, I'm happy to play guide.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
for all those now going on the friday Steph has asked that you call at the house because the track is REALLY MUDDY!!!!!!

also there might be some frozen rare breed pork meat on offer, not sure what or how much, i have asked Steph to get back to me....

Thanks gents....

chris.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
the Mrs wants the truck too,..so, i,m in the car,.....and doubt it'll get us woodside like last time,...hahahahha

joely

Forager
Sep 27, 2010
York
Ok so 4 of us going up on Friday as far as I know, anyone else going friday?
For some reason only my name on the the other list so will start again with who is going on Fri :p

joely
Al21
scrogger
black sheep

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
I have not read right through the thread but looking forward to seeing all up there. Add to the list my Son who is coming up with us too. Hes 11 and is looking forward to it big style.

As regards parking and the track we are all coming up together in my car (people carrier) to save on parking etc, where is the parking and how far a walk is the the wooded area if we need to leave cars further away?

Cant wait now and the weather is looking not so bad too.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
the woods are 5 min walk from the house + whatever you walk when you get there... the carparking is by the house in the yard (not in the roadway or gateway) and also by the saw milling grassed area (at the side of the house)....

really nice wood, should be a good weekend meeting new people and learning new things.....

chris.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Sounds great Chris.

Looking forward to it. I reckon we will all be up there mid afternoon traffic permitting.

Just need to keep my lad calm he is getting all giddy!!!

Took him to the local woods where we walk the dogs to let him lie in a hammock and now he wants one!!!

Will see you there mate.

Andy

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
That bag is very very similar to the bag Ive 'acquired'

Stu, send me your number so I have it for when me n Mark arrive, find out where you guys are

Starting to think about packing my gear now :-D

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
That bag is very very similar to the bag Ive 'acquired'

Stu, send me your number so I have it for when me n Mark arrive, find out where you guys are

Starting to think about packing my gear now :-D

done,...

you hammocking Rich?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE