March Brockwell meet 19/20

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
I get excited every month. I'm on a weight saving drive so I'm looking at titanium cookware for next month. Can't wait for that either.

i dont have much spare money, well, infact none.....lol.....

i just pack what i have and loads of junk normaly, just put my head down and grunt it out lol.....

i was carrying 9 or 10 stone on tour in 30 - 45 c, so not to bothered about the weight......

its good to get things small though....;)

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
i dont have much spare money, well, infact none.....lol.....

i just pack what i have and loads of junk normaly, just put my head down and grunt it out lol.....

i was carrying 9 or 10 stone on tour in 30 - 45 c, so not to bothered about the weight......

its good to get things small though....;)

Good to know if i break my legs you can carry me out then...im only 10.5 stone haha.

Im thinking more of the qualifications that i leave with than the long term career but i dont know much so hopefully
you can enlighten me mate

This is an aerial of the land. Its in a pretty steep valley with a stream in the middle and a 60ft aquaduct over the top. You can walk over it its pretty cool
land.png

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
the ginger wine is on the bubble......hhhmmmmmmmmm, could be good, i put some mixed spice and cloves in just for an extra kick....;)

hope its ready in time....

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
the ginger wine is on the bubble......hhhmmmmmmmmm, could be good, i put some mixed spice and cloves in just for an extra kick....;)

hope its ready in time....

well i,m sleeping on the ground this time on purpose...

i mean,...you cant fall off of the ground can you?...

lol,...well,...Rich mite be able to manage it,..hahahahahahahahah

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
normally Saturday morning early,...

like the sound of friday eve, but i dont get out of work untill late and i wanna set up in the daylight so,...

7 -8 am ish saturday morning anygood?

lets say 7.34 am

or if it suits you better i can do 7.41am i have that free too

but 7.34 am definatley

i was planning on 7.18am but i need to have my big toes waxed before i can go anywhere,...

hahaha

you still want a lift???

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
normally Saturday morning early,...

like the sound of friday eve, but i dont get out of work untill late and i wanna set up in the daylight so,...

7 -8 am ish saturday morning anygood?

lets say 7.34 am

or if it suits you better i can do 7.41am i have that free too

but 7.34 am definatley

i was planning on 7.18am but i need to have my big toes waxed before i can go anywhere,...

hahaha

you still want a lift???

We would love a lift at 7.34am mate... Its funny when i was in brazil with a mate of mine (he lived and worked there) the brazlians never understood why the english always made it on exact time to anything? They didnt have any understanding of hurrying or feeling guilty for being late. They really know how to live i assure you!

when we coming back dude?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
We would love a lift at 7.34am mate... Its funny when i was in brazil with a mate of mine (he lived and worked there) the brazlians never understood why the english always made it on exact time to anything? They didnt have any understanding of hurrying or feeling guilty for being late. They really know how to live i assure you!

when we coming back dude?

hahaha

a friend of mine is Brazilian,..and i know exactly what you mean,....he's a tattoist and has yet to finish my backpiece,...

so,...

we can deffo set off back on sunday erm,..whenever, but but not before teatime/darkness falls

AND!!!,...

if i can steal an afternoon on the friday we may go for the friday evening,...

my plans are pretty fluid really,....but as long as i keep you in the loop i spose its cool yeah?????

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
lol I wont be able to fall off the ground but should be able to roll a few metres from my setup

hahaha

ok Rich so, make sure you set up downhill from the fire ,...

but you could probably manage to roll uphill,.....

hahahah BEAN!!!!

HarrogateTobias

Feb 4, 2011
Heaton, Newcastle
yeah 100% watever you want mate. il try and get the friday off otherwise I finish work at 3. my mate sam is free all friday also. gimmie a txt whenever on 0
05 same to you lanny

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hahah ok i noted it but do you really want toy Mob no slashed across a public forum,...

i,d do a quick edit if i were you mate,...

i'll send Chris ur number,...

Jack Daniels

Jan 19, 2010
Harrogate
Hi all, space for one more? I‘d be up for this meet up.

Happy to contribute and bring along half a dozen rabbits, if anyone wants one for the pot.

Cheers

Jack

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Hi all, space for one more? I‘d be up for this meet up.

Happy to contribute and bring along half a dozen rabbits, if anyone wants one for the pot.

Cheers

Jack

more than welcome if you bring a bottle of your famous bourbon too !!!

hahahah

yes mate bunnies are always welcome for the prep demo if you fancy ,...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE