Lords Wood meet 26~28 January 2024

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com

Welcome to Lords Wood

Meet dates 2024

There is a pitch increase to £6 per night
This is to include £1 for group consumables, please bring the correct amount.

weather and numbers permitting
I will be attending Lords wood on the above dates, if anyone cares to join me,
(minimum 6 confirmed) just enter your name and availability below. I will resume clearing and brash burning opening up further glades for us to use and let the woodland breathe again! please bring any sharps and tools you feel will contribute.

Collecting dead standing or fallen wood for your small ground protected fire is fine.

And for those yet to attend Lords Wood,
There are a few guidelines here, and that's as far as 'rules' go.

These are very relaxed and friendly meets. If you need clarification on anything, just ask, :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the new details and linked guidelines on post 1. Please Include this on your paste.

1 Woodspirits 26~28

Last edited:

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
By adding your name you indicate you have read and understand the new details and linked guidelines on post 1. Please Include this on your paste.

1 Woodspirits 26~28
2 Muddy Boots 26 - 28

Last edited:
Reactions: woodspirits
Jan 16, 2016

1 Woodspirits 26~28
2 Muddy Boots 26 - 28
3 Steve Marshall 26 -28
4 Beau Soar 26-28
5 Giles Cleeve 26-28
6 Rumpole Stiltskin 26-28

WombleWill

Tenderfoot
Dec 12, 2011
Wigston, Leicestershire
Evening fella’s i have a little project in mind for this meet instead of the normal clearing and wood processing.

Its been mentioned before so i thought i would air the idea again. It is to construct a useable leanto shelter with a raised sleeping platform / seat, all input welcome!
Great idea Steve! Will see if I can join you for a night to help out with this.

Bob Adams

Feb 27, 2018
Birmingham UK

1 Woodspirits 26~28
2 Muddy Boots 26 - 28
3 Steve Marshall 26 -28
4 Beau Soar 26-28
5 Giles Cleeve 26-28
6 Rumpole Stiltskin 26-28
7 Bob and Luke 27 - 28

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Evening fella’s, just so you are aware.

The farmer understandably isn’t keen on us chewing up the field on that corner on the top field. With more rain and wind forecast, i will visit on Wednesday to assess access.

If it is too soggy we will have to park on that hardstanding by the field gate and walk our gear in, its just an extra 50m or so.
Be aware strong winds may be on for the weekend, make your own judgement if you want to be in a wood!
I will update update mid week.

Reactions: Muddy Boots

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Just returned from Lords Wood, access at the moment to our normal parking area is fine, although after speaking to the farmer i am going to cone off the wet area on the field bend. keep to the right of the cones to avoid getting stuck!
A walk through the wood revealed no major wind damage at all, as before its your call to attend or not. Just amend the list if necessary.

Jan 16, 2016
Sorry, I'm going to have to bail on this meet. I've been overseas almost every other weekend and I need to get some things done with my Bees on Saturday and visit an old friend on Sunday before next weekends trip.

1 Woodspirits 26~28
2 Muddy Boots 26 - 28
3 Steve Marshall 26 -28
4 Beau Soar 26-28
5 Giles Cleeve 26-28
6 Bob and Luke 27 - 28

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Sorry, I'm going to have to bail on this meet. I've been overseas almost every other weekend and I need to get some things done with my Bees on Saturday and visit an old friend on Sunday before next weekends trip.

1 Woodspirits 26~28
2 Muddy Boots 26 - 28
3 Steve Marshall 26 -28
4 Beau Soar 26-28
5 Giles Cleeve 26-28
6 Bob and Luke 27 - 28
Thanks for the update James

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE