Lurker now making a contribution

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

borka26

May 22, 2008
Derby
Hi - I am new to this forum in terms of participating. Have been lurking for the last couple of years! Am a big hammock fan, having been out in all weathers, including last weekend........ minus 12 and a foot of snow was interesting hence my recent purchase of an underquilt. Get an overnighter in about once a month and very interested in some of the Derbyshire based meets in 2011. I am prone to cutting my fingers on axes and knives, but very interested in learning how to sharpen them - its not the only thing I am useless at but hey, its all about learning........

BTW, great forum - very informative......

Wayland

Hárbarðr
sign0016.gif
Spitewinter is quite local. Worth checking out the Rough Close and North Wood meets too.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
hello and welcome. you would be more than welcome to join us at the spitewinter meets next year, we're a fairly friendly bunch (i think), depending on which side of derby you are the north wood meets are probably just as close for you, rough close's not much further on either.

look forward to meeting up with you soon, i'll make sure that i've got my first aid kit!

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE