look what i've just bought :)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Now that is one of the best looking ones I have seen in a while. I like the way the back part of the handle drops down & the shape of the handle looks perfect. I like that a lot.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
I found a couple of the V pommel but thats all I have Robbi, it'll land on the doormat soon enough:)

knife545.jpg

knife537.jpg

Robbi

Banned
Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
evening all :)

This arrived fromTP Knives ( Woodcutter2 on here ) today, brill service from France, posted on Monday, here today :) very securely packed, cheers Toby.

what can I say about the knife ? Well, it is at least as good as the photo's if not better, the scales are beautiful and the sculpting superb with clean crisp lines, the fit in the hand using different grips has to be experienced to be believed.

The blade with it's mirror finish high grind is hair shaving sharp straight from the box and is wonderfully shaped, the whole thing just "works" if you know what i mean.

Overall, I'm really chuffed with this knife and i can't wait to go out on Saturday and show it off ! A knife to be proud of :)

so, thank you Woodcutter2 at TP Knives, a beautiful knife and cracking service.

Robbi

( ps. no connection etc etc etc )

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
'Citin' stuff eh mate. Nothing beats that yeehaa moment when a new knife lands on your doorstep. Expecting muchos pics from this weekend.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE